TERMS OF REDEMPTION
General terms and conditions of redemption of the OBOLUS-NFT
§ 1. Scope of application
(1) Scope. These General Terms and Conditions of Redemption apply to the redemption of the OBOLUS-NFT within the framework of the business relationship between the customer and Charonium. These general terms and conditions of redemption are expressly designated by you and us as the essential content of the contract.
(2) Opportunity to Inspect. You have the opportunity to read these general redemption conditions ("Redemption Conditions") carefully before concluding a contract. In addition, the text of the redemption conditions will be made available to you electronically in a format that allows them to be stored on a permanent data carrier.
§ 2 Redemption
(1) Number code. Each Charonium Obolus comes with a folded card including a number code. By entering the number code, the OBOLUS-NFT can be redeemed on the website.
(2) Redemption. The redemption of the OBOLUS-NFT takes place on the website redeem.charonium.com. As part of the redemption process, the customer will be redirected to the website of a third-party partner company. The numerical code is entered in an input mask on the website of the partner company.
(3) Verification and allocation. If the numerical code is valid, the OBOLUS-NFT will be provided and transferred to the wallet address specified by the client. Within the scope of the generation and transfer of the OBOLUS-NFT, the client shall bear the costs incurred, in particular the transaction fee.
(4) Transfer. A transfer of the OBOLUS-NFT to third parties or other customers is not possible due to technical limitations except for active activation by Charonium. (5) Scope of use. It is made possible for the customer to use the advantages and benefits obtained through the OBOLUS-NFT compared to Charonium.
§ 3. Rights of use
(1) Right of use. Charonium grants the customer the non-exclusive, geographically limited and temporally limited right (for a period of six months from the creation of the OBOLUS-NFT) to redeem the OBOLUS-NFT on the website for the purpose of participating in the token sale (granting of a licence to use the work). All exploitation rights and intellectual property rights remain with Charonium in their entirety and at all times.
(2) Exclusion. No further rights are granted to the client. In particular, the client shall not have the right to
a. to edit, distribute or reproduce, in particular to produce derived NFTs based on the OBOLUS NFT; b. to rent, lend or otherwise pass on.
§ 4. Obligations of the client
(1) Duty of care. The client is aware of the functional features and conditions of the OBOLUS- NFT. It is the client's sole responsibility to take reasonable precautions to ensure the functionality of the OBOLUS-NFT. This includes, in particular, setting up a wallet to which the OBOLUS-NFT can be transferred.
(2) Unauthorised access. The customer undertakes to protect the OBOLUS-NFT from access by unauthorised third parties by taking key for wallet access secret.
(3) suitable measures, such as keeping the password or private Use. The client assumes sole responsibility for the use made by him of the OBOLUS-NFT and indemnifies Charonium against all claims, damages and losses arising from the client's conduct in breach of contract or carelessness.
(4) Breach of duty. In the event of a breach of the above obligations, the customer shall bear all associated disadvantages and costs.
§ 5 Warranty and liability
(1) Exclusion of warranty. Charonium provides the OBOLUS-NFT to customers free of charge. Charonium shall not be liable under warranty law for defects of title or quality.
(2) Exclusion of liability. Charonium shall not be liable for damage to property that is due to gross negligence or intent. In particular, Charonium shall not be liable for errors of products or services whose functionality depends on the data or services of third parties.
(3) Availability. Charonium is not liable for incorrect entries on the website attributable to the customer.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
(1) FAGG. We would like to point out that due to the free provision of the OBOLUS-NFT in accordance with § 1 para. 2 no. 1 FAGG, the provisions of the FAGG do not apply. In particular, the consumer has no right to withdraw from a distance contract within 14 days of its conclusion without stating reasons pursuant to Section 11 FAGG.
(2) KSchG. We would also like to point out that due to the gratuitous nature of the contract in accordance with § 3 para. 3 no. 3 KSchG, the consumer has no right of withdrawal in accordance with § 3 KSchG.
§ 7. Miscellaneous
(1) Validity. Unless the Client is a Consumer: If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, voidable, or unenforceable, the validity of the Agreement shall not be affected, provided that this is the intention of the Parties as evidenced by the provisions of this Agreement in their context.
(2) Applicable law. This Agreement shall be governed by Austrian law, excluding the conflict of law rules of Austrian private international law.
(3) Place of jurisdiction. The place of jurisdiction is the place of residence of the consumer. If the customer is not a consumer, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the company.
This is an automatic translation from source (German) to target language (English) without any human input.